星期六, 9月 09, 2006

"That building is not THAT tall...oh, wait."

Dearest Popstars, (I think writing this is the form of an e-mail will make it better and more like my ever famous mass e-mails of yesteryear)
I have finally arrived in TAIWAN! I know! Completely amazing! My roommate (again the dashing and fabulous Ms. Rachel Krause) and I were on the same flight so we got to share all the excitement of a 19 hour plane ride followed by the search for a car to take us into the city (We finally found transport with a very cute, "emo" Chinese guy). We stayed in an incredible hotel paid for by the wonderful generosity of the Krauses (they had bacon which was inspiring, because no matter where I am I will always need bacon...mmmm...)and instantly became THE stupid, white people in the area.
Never fear! The stupidness will end soon! We have already moved into our apartment (in the Yonghe district, right outside city proper) and as soon as we get rid of the slightly creepy former owner (who is, in all honesty, nice, but quite bitter about the fact that Chinese girls won't talk to him) we will be rolling in coolness.
For any contemplating a visit to the tropical island of paradise remember an UMBRELLA. Sometimes it sprinkles, but sometimes it POURS and then you become very wet (and that's never fun, unless you are more carefree than I am).
When I have something funny or important to comment upon I will write again, for now...ADIEU!

3 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

I mean I don't really have anything to say, but it seemed sad that you had no comments. And 24 profile views. I mean, come on, if you're going to stalk (and I don't need no Taiwanese personals site to do that), at least leave your mark.

星期六, 9月 09, 2006 10:23:00 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

I'm leaving my mark...I miss you!

星期日, 9月 10, 2006 1:57:00 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

I miss Miss Jessie!

星期一, 9月 11, 2006 9:35:00 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home