星期三, 5月 16, 2007

CAN I GET A GODDAMN TIMPANI ROLL

So, I got into grad school last week. Not social work, but Chinese Literature (actually the Chinese Literature program at this school is much better than the social work program). So, even though I'll have to put off battling social welfare problems for a few years, I basically got into the best grad school department in the best university in Taiwan. Small victories.

Also, I was just recently made one of the four leaders of the NTU Chorus' alto section. KICKASS. Now I can really mess with everyone. Mwuhahahahahahaha. That's what they get for letting a white girl with the Chinese of a partially deaf 12 year old run things. Order be damned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

brtrtrtrtrtrtrtr!

星期五, 5月 25, 2007 10:08:00 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home