星期五, 9月 22, 2006

Classes are starting soon...then all the fun will be over...

There has been a rush of activity in the past few weeks in anticipation of classes starting and fun dying indefinitely. I just got my books today and while they seem a little easy I am going to believe what everyone tells me and assume that easy will become harder as hours of homework pile up.
BUT I have huge last weekend of freedom going out with a bang plans. Badminton tomorrow with some Taiwanese badasses, a folk dancing show at night, a Taiwanese/European puppet show at the Experimental Theater on Sunday. It's all good.
I know, I know, you're thinking, "But, Jess, what about bars and parties?" Well, I've already danced extensively on a bar and been to some very, very, too cool for me Taiwanese bars...soooo...enough of that for now?
Also the theater department here is SUPER AMAZING and I am auditing some classes until I get too bogged down with work. I audited "Guided Readings of Modern Chinese Drama" yesterday and it was so COOOLLLL. Chinese drama has a very intense history and I sorta understood what was going on! YAY FOR LANGUAGE ABILITY!
All right, I think I am going to go try out for a singing group, if I read the sign correctly...
Peace out, dudes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Good luck on your badminton game tomorrow! :-)

星期五, 9月 22, 2006 1:17:00 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home