星期四, 3月 15, 2007

Final Today, Life Tomorrow??

In anticipation of the freedom giving experience that will be my final this afternoon, I will post a YIPEE of gladness for all to see.

Yay.

Was in a skit to welcome the new members of the National Taiwan University Chorus recently. I didn't realize that acting in another language would actually be extremely diffcult. I think I managed to be both partially mute and extremely cute at the same time and I did have one really funny line, but, I think I am going to have to rethink a Taiwanese acting career. So sad.

So, now I will relate to you all the story of the cutest, most adorable kid in my choir. I don't remember his name...because Chinese names are difficult to remember, not because I am a huge bitch...but he is adorable. Here are three reasons why:

1) He always uses the English word "stupid" in Chinese sentences and then gets really embarassed. He also likes the phrase "oh, so disgusting."

2) He is studying to be a vet and when listing off the animals he was studying one of the other kids in the Chorus jokingly asked, "do you help alligators?" To which he replied "no! who would want to help alliagtors"...I swear it was really cute. He also has a story about a lizard in a freezer which is pretty strange.

3) His best phrase: "Because 7-11 is our good friend and we have to support him/her." I love people who love 7-11. It is our good friend and we do need to support it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Finals in March? What do you do from now on?

You're right about 7/11, or maybe I should say that kid is right.

星期五, 3月 16, 2007 5:58:00 上午  
Blogger Sarah said...

I only help alliagators. Never alligators though.

ooooh silly jessie losing grasp on english language 7-11 will never be her friend. only kum & go. appropriately.

星期一, 3月 19, 2007 9:22:00 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home