星期五, 12月 15, 2006

Development? Decline?

Rach and I are getting a sweet tv off of a New Zelander tomorrow for around $25 US.

Along with our spotty (or stolen, whichever you prefer) internet connection, this could make us a part of the modern world or simply transform our apartment into a nest of temptation which will distract us from studying...

Whatever. I want a tv.

Hopefully seeing some good theater before I head home on Wednesday. I am a little concerned, however, because the show I saw last Saturday (put on by National Taiwan University's very own theater department) contained a rather graphic depiction of oral sex...and I was not really expecting it (I don't think anyone in the audience was either, though).

Also, I am now officially a resident of Taiwan and will not be getting kicked out for being an idiot and waiting until the last minute to get my resident visa (woooo, me).

Oh, and Dance, Dance, Revolution (aka Tiaowu, Tiaowu, Dageming) is the BEST GAME EVER.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home