星期六, 10月 28, 2006

And without further ado...

I'm going to take this very rare opportunity to post twice in a thirty minute period to finally deliver to all of my adoring fans:

THE TOP 10 FOOD AND DRINK ITEMS I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IN TAIBEI!!!
(Woooooo, party)

10. Caramel Apples cut into wonderfully easy to chew pieces (they are also covered with marshmallows, oreos, trix, etc. and so forth) Praise Allah
9. Seaweed Spring Rolls--they are huge, cheap, and have mayo on them too...what's not to like?
8. Niu Rou Mian (aka motherfucking sweet deliverance in a bowl OR beef noodle soup) Just try to stop me from eating this every day of the week. Try...and I will kill you
7. Mango Ice/Any Type of Ice--Mango or strawberry on top of shaved ice mixed with condensed milk. I...words fail me
6. Anything 7/11 sells (there's a reason there is one on every corner)
5. Zhua Bing--The most wonderful, bad for you thing EVER. Salty, garlic-y, delicious-y bread from heaven. If there were more emporers in China or if there ever was an emporer in Taiwan this would be the next nominee
4. Dumplings. Why? Do you even have to ask?
3. Banana Juice--I can't believe I ever even thought I hated banana flavored items
2. Anything with RED BEAN PASTE in it. Rachel Krause and I are going to open up a Red Bean Paste cafe in NYC. Just you wait.
1. Zhenzhu Naicha aka Pearl Milk Tea--I drink this at least once a day, usually twice a day. The ladies at the Girls 9 Dormitory know me and they know what I like.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I like this post.

星期一, 10月 30, 2006 1:45:00 上午  
Blogger Terry said...

I agree with Brad, even though I don't recognize many of the food items displayed herein.

星期三, 11月 01, 2006 9:59:00 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Good girl! You put your top 10 in the right order! Just like I taught you!

And you thought I hadn't been reading your blog. Mwhahahah.

星期五, 11月 03, 2006 11:25:00 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

I still can't get over the fact that you like something that's banana flavored.

星期六, 11月 11, 2006 12:23:00 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home