星期五, 9月 29, 2006

What is the mouse's name?

This one is going to be long (if I don't get lazy) so hold on tight:

1) An excellent question posed by Mr. Friedman. What is the mouse's name? Well, if you go by what we usually say when we see it, the mouse's name is "Fuck! There it is again! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" But, maybe that's not appropriate. My friend Adam calls it our third roommate, so we'll call him roomie number three. I hope this answer settles all confusion. Thank you.

2)If anyone can pick out all of the various spelling and grammar errors in the previous, hastily written post, a kiss will be given to them when I return to America in December (or candy, whatever you want more). I promise to read my posts before I let the world see them from now on.

3)I think I have, out of boredom, yet again planned way too much for myself to do. Yesterday I went to listen to the "Modern Readings of Chinese Drama" class I am auditing, thinking that it might be too difficult or boring. It was difficult, but the lecture was amazing. The teacher is SO good and she seems to be personal friends with every modern Chinese playwright who is still alive (and probably communicates with those who have already passed as well through the magic of feng shui and herbal medicines...). Soooo...can't give that up. Then I found out that the choral group I am now a happy member of practices for three hours twice a week. Okay, that's cool, right? Wrong. Because today one of my teachers found me an opportunity teaching English for two hours a week and right after that I received an e-mail from a Taiwanese friend telling me that I would be perfect for a volunteer position at the Taibei Artist Village. I should be pleased, and I definitely, definitely am, but I don't know if there is enough time in the week for all of these things and ummmmm...the very expensive Chinese classes I am taking. Somehow I forgot about those. :)

4) I was going to do Top 10 Most Edible Things here, but...maybe tomorrow?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

^^^What she said. (You didn't specify that it had to be the FIRST person to pick out the errors)

Kisses. Lots of them.

星期一, 10月 02, 2006 1:04:00 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home