星期六, 10月 28, 2006

Very tired...and getting less sleep by the day

This entry should maybe be retitled "Burning My Candle At Both Ends" as that will be the way in which I refer to my life from now on.

Last Sunday was definitely the big no sleep day (as I went to bed with the dawn...around 6:30 and got up at 8:00 because I had "things to do") and I think I finally understand Jeremy Gordon's view on the world.

No sleep is a bad, bad thing, but it apparently makes my tones better or so my danbanke teacher would have me believe, but he's also CRAZY and his English name is Fredrick (you have to say it with a French accent or he gets pissed) so I don't take him that seriously.

The wonderful Scott Divine, who will be one of the few people staying with me for three years, and I have finally figured out exactly what we need to do to apply for grad school and it turns out that I only need to take the really hard Chinese placement exam if I want to get into the Social Work school. Apparently, I have a keen ability to pick the one department in which you actually have to be fluent in Chinese (and maybe even Taiwanese) to apply. Wooooooo...

BUT, other than that the weather has been getting much cooler and winter might even be approaching!!! Yay!

I'm going to see a German production of A Doll's House tonight, which is obviously intensely exciting and then I think I might try to go to sleep, although there are citywide preperations for massive Halloween partying in effect.

I ask you, though, who needs partying when you have an air conditioner and a pillow? Not this girl, definitely, definitely not this girl.

Oh, and I love Sarah Schillaci.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home