星期四, 10月 12, 2006

This is what we like to call a QUICKIE update

Top Ten Things that Have Happened in The Past Few Days:
10)Realized that candied apples with marshmallows stuck too them are even better than candied apples without.
9) Finished my decades. Do with that what you will.
8) Spent a fabulous Moon Festival Weekend (also happened to be Mountain Day Weekend...huh...)in Miaoli...bbq-ing! I know, absolutely amazing! Had a great time entertaining the Taiwanese folk there and got more sleep than I had in weeks.
7) Ate a bagel.
6) Went to see a modern dance performance of important traditional Chinese rites of passage. It was beautiful, but very, very slow...
5) Was taken on what might have been a psuedo-date by a Taiwanese lesbian. She's kinda strange and won't stop calling, but also "apparently" has a girlfriend. Suspicious? I think so.
4) Was told a dirty joke about turtles in Chinese by the 60 year old man hosting the bbq in Miaoli (also the man I might be engaged to...)
3) Attended the rallies protesting Cheng Shuibian's AVARICE in the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Area. There is a great picture of Adam standing right in front of Si Made out there somewhere.
2) Discovered just how amazingly AWESOME my danbanke (one-on-one) teacher is. I hope to be friends with him forever. He sings and gives me food...what could be better?!
1) Spent way more on bubble tea than I would care to admit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mog-Maar said...

bubble tea is a life in a unto itself

星期日, 10月 15, 2006 5:02:00 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Bubble tea is only good without the bubble. No BOBA!

星期六, 11月 11, 2006 12:30:00 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home