星期四, 12月 07, 2006

Hahahahaha. Actually, it's not funny at all...

Had my oral final this week. It went "alright," by which I mean, probably fine, but I talk really fast when I am nervous and the head of the program makes me very nervous, so I spoke really, really fast (tones=very, very messy which, in turn=very, very bad). BUT, it's over now and I only have my written test (next Friday) before I am FREE!!!

Which brings me to the thing that is "funny," but not funny at all. I totally pulled a "me" and just arbitrarily decided I was coming home on the 22nd. I am actually coming home on the 20th. Definitely AWESOME, but all that time I had plannedt for fixing up the apartment, doing more grad school stuff, learning songs for INSANE chorus has just been cut in half. I=STRESSED. But very happy that I will be seeing all of y'all soooo soon!!!

This has been a blog post of many "=" signs and thus I am deeming this post as brought to you by the letter "=" because it might as well be its own letter.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home