星期四, 11月 30, 2006

Coming Home for Christmas?? Is it Actually Possible?!

That's right, lovely followers of my everyday actions, I will be returning to the United States of America on December 22nd (prepare you calenders and remember to buy presents/cake in anticipation of my return). Here's my very simple schedule:

December 22nd-December 29th: In Ridgewood (birthplace and home)
December 29th-January 1st: Chicago for Anna's wedding!! Wooooo.

Expect cheap Christmas presents on my return (I am quite poor at the moment, so you will have to wait for better gifts...just be patient)

2 Comments:

Blogger chinajules said...

oh god. i found your blog. oh god. you're in taiwan. i'm coming. i want to see you. did you see my email. why have we not kept up. this is terrible. i love your blog. i miss you. i need you. i need your guidance. write pleaseee

星期日, 12月 03, 2006 10:31:00 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

oh sweet lord of happiness and sadness all at the same time! You're only on the East coast from the 22nd to the 29th?
I MISS YOU AND WANT TO SEE YOU SO BADLY.

星期四, 12月 07, 2006 10:01:00 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home