星期三, 11月 22, 2006

Busy or Boring? You Decide...

I wish I had something exciting to write, but unfortunately I don't. I have discovered a few things in the past week though and I will list them here for you so that you at least have something to read and don't stop checking my blog (which would be oh so unfortunate as something exciting is bound to happen soon):

1) Taiwanese people speak much better English than they let on, don't think that you can get away with saying whatever you want to your American friends, it will not work!

2) Buses are amazing forms of transportation.

3) It is much harder to write application essays in Chinese than in English (for some reason this was not readily apparent to me when I began the Taiwanese Grad School application proccess).

4) Text messaging is much slower if you don't have T9.

5) Converse All-Stars should be purchased in mass quantities in every color.

Okay, I'm going away for a few days to see a very pretty gorge. Leave me lots of messages while I am gone. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Jess. I own 3 pairs of converse all stars. They are like 6 years old. I NEED to come to taiwan to get MORE.
Also, I miss you.

星期三, 11月 22, 2006 9:23:00 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home