星期五, 11月 03, 2006

The New Voice of the Children's Chinese Placement Exam?

Not that there was an old voice, but that's right, ladies and gentlemen, yours truly is now the sexy, soothing instructional voice of the Children's Chinese Placement Exam. Thanks to the crazy connections of former Chinese TF, Tiffany Fang, I got to spend about two hours in a recording studio saying things like: "Section 3 is now over. Please turn to page 45. Section 4: Listening Comprehension."

Hell yes.

"The test is now over. Please put your pencils down and wait quietly until your paper is collected..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Wow. Well, you're going to be in my nightmares now. You weren't before, but you will be now. Ugh... placement tests. Hmm, I guess I should say congratulations... congratulations?

星期一, 11月 06, 2006 9:57:00 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Oh my gosh that is amazing! It's like you have fulfilled my dream of being the voice for the NYC subway system and I would also love to be the voice for those car navigation thingys.

星期六, 11月 11, 2006 12:21:00 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home