星期三, 5月 30, 2007

Senior Spring??

I got my visa for Vietnam yesterday...and...I don't want to do work anymore!
Shocking, I know!

My lack of motivation is not important, however, because I am almost done! As of Friday I will be done with a year of crazy craziness and some Chinese learnification.

Now I am ready for my biggest challenge yet...becoming a tour guide (I almost wrote "becoming a mother," which would be funny but terrifying). I am compiling a list of places to go as we speak, but because it is so friggin' hot, I don't know if I am going to want to leave my new and lovely apartment (it is quite lovely). Here is some of my list so I don't forget it:

Danshui (Fisherman's Wharf/Boardwalk type deal, very good ice cream)
Taipei 101 (Tallest building in the world, woot woot, and now right next door to a Coldstone's)
Chiang Kai-shek Memorial (Like, obvi)
Taiwan National University Campus (because it is so friggin' sweet and I have to go there all the time anyway)
Wenzhou Jie (This place, I am convinced, does not exist. I wrote an essay about it, which I will translate in a later post, but as it is the vortex of the universe, I feel everyone needs to visit it)
Shida and Shilin Night Markets (Countries that don't have night markets should consider themselves disgraces to the world)
Gongguan (Fantastic eating and BUBBLE TEA)
The Blue Line (Every stop on this subway line is pretty high class. Everyone needs to see some classy Taiwan)
The Nougat Museum (I've haven't been there, but I have heard about it, and...well...nougat)
The National Palace Museum (This is another obvi, I'm just embarassed it took me so long to think of it)
The Modern Art Museum/The Fine Arts Museum (If either of them has an exhibit up when I go, I will be pleasantly surprised...art snob bastards...kidding)
MORE TO COME

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home