星期日, 7月 01, 2007

Oh, Canada.

I celebrated Canada Day yesterday. Now I have a "semi-permanent" tattoo of a Canadian Maple Leaf on my arm. However, since the maple leaf has out-lasted two showers I am getting a little nervous about the true meaning of the word "semi-permanent." Oh well, if it doesn't come off, I'm going to have to start telling people I am Canadian.

I, also, in huge news think I know what I might be writing my Masters Thesis about. AMAZING. There is this Taiwanese author, Zhang Xiguo, who wrote a book entitled "Chauvinist Stories,"... and I'm in love. I wish I could explain the full hilarity of his work, but suffice it to say one of the stories involves handcuffs and, thusly, I am convinced that this guy is my soul mate/one true love.

4 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

I thought I was your soul mate/ one true love...

星期一, 7月 02, 2007 9:18:00 上午  
Blogger Sarah said...

she says that to everyone

星期二, 7月 03, 2007 6:35:00 上午  
Blogger Nac said...

I do not.

星期三, 7月 04, 2007 8:46:00 上午  
Blogger Sarah said...

is it still there?

星期三, 7月 11, 2007 7:13:00 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home