星期三, 7月 11, 2007

Another Choir Concert, Another Illness

Okay, first of all, THANK YOU to everyone who sent me a lovely birthday message/e-mail. You are all wonderful. Second of all, even though you did not send me a lovely birthday message, Andrew Roth, you are still ONE of my one true loves (I have many, and they do include the beautiful Ms. Sarah K. Schillaci).

The choir concert, if a little off key at times, was a huge success!!! I did get deliriously sick again, but that's okay! I have learned that a person with a penchant for becoming insanely stressed out is almost always also rewarded with illnesses of insane proportion. Whatever.

So, now, after this run of concerts I am officially one of the leaders of the alto section of the NTU Chorus and, after the choir party, there are about 40 billion pictures of me with various, cute Taiwanese choir boys (ooohhh, they are cute) out in the world. And, I am proud to say that all of the photos were not taken not at my request but at the requests of said cute Taiwanese choir boys. I also have been asked to take over for my friend Kehua in a choral competition in October (she's immigrating to Canada?) which I am very, very, very excited about. Yay for moving to an Asian country and immediately becoming a choral super star. Woo!

My mom and brother and i just returned from Kending, the southern beach resort area of beautiful-ness (well, it definitely beats the Jersey shore) which explains why this post is so very long, but I am finally caught up on sleep and back online.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home