星期六, 7月 21, 2007

I wrote a rap

and it is being used in a small chorus competition, bitches. I am including the words here:

"I come here everyday and I don't know why but I come as a rainbow
I come for you, yeah, I shine for you, and I don't why as a rainbow
I come when the rain is gone and I'll stay for you, 'cause you'll smile for me
Cause you love me so, yeah, you love me so
I know
If I don't open my eyes, then this won't be a dream and I won't have to go
But I'll come again when the rain is gone and I'll light up the whole sky
Just give me time, just give me space and I'll stay with you one more day
Cause you love me so, yeah, you love me so
I know"

And, before you make any snide remarks, the song this rap goes to is about rainbows. I'm not , nor will I ever be, some sentimental, dolphin-loving, rainbow worshiping sap. So, shush up!

Oh and here's a link to the original song, "Rainbow":
http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~b94303002/sing/ranbow(p).mp3

Apparently, Taiwanese people think I'm badass. Don't tell them the truth, cool status is all I've ever wanted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Needs more lines about a blue flag hanging out my backside,but only on the left side, yeah that's the crips side.

星期四, 7月 26, 2007 1:19:00 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

cool rap, how did it turn out in competition. where's your new blog? i hear tell of an awesomerific post about how you hate orientalists. But doesn't everyone? are you neo-Said-ist?

星期四, 6月 26, 2008 5:58:00 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home